1. Lipstick, Gloss, Lip Stain, Balm, or Lip Liner?
- Lipstick. But if you're going to go bold, make sure you use a lipliner
2. How do you make your Lipstick / Lip Gloss last longer?
- Use a good brand lol. You can also get lip primers which work well and help to keep it from feathering
3. How do you pick a Lip Color that looks good on my skin color?
- These types of questions are hard for me, I kind of just feel it
4. What are some cheap ways to take care of chapped lips?
5. Favorite drugstore lip product?
- Does EOS lip balm count? lol I'm not big on drugstore brands
6. Favorite brand name lip product?
- MAC lipsticks = love <3
7. Do you usually play up or play down your lips?
- Play up!
8. Eyeliner in Pencil, Gel, or Liquid?
- Liquid on myself, usually with an eyeliner pen. But I use gel on other people a lot as it is easier to work with and use in a sanitary way
9. How do you do a cat eye?
- I start with making the bottom line of the point, then I make the top line so it forms a triangle shape. Then I fill in the line around my eye and fill in the triangle. But make sure it looks fluid and not like I drew a triangle on the sides of my eyes like Lorde lol
10. What do you use to remove eye makeup and mascara?
- Olay Daily Cleansing Cloths. They have soap in them, and they dont sting your eyes. So quick and easy.
11. How do you make your eye makeup last longer?
- Eyeshadow primer, waterproof liner, and a good mascara.
12. Cream or Powder eye shadow?
13. What tricks can you do to make your eyelashes look longer?
- Use a lash extender. They are like little fibres that attach to your lashes making them look longer. There is also mascara with tube type things that do the same thing
14. How do you brighten up your eyes?
- Nude, champagne coloured eyeshadows, and undereye concealer
15. What color(s) go with your eyes?
- I like lighter, more nude coloured eyeshadows. I dont use a lot of dark and I also really like pink and plum shades on myself.
16. Favorite drugstore eyeliner?
- I don't know of any I liked/haven't tried many
17. Favorite drugstore eyeshadow?
- Does quo count?
18. Favorite drugstore mascara?
- L'Oreal Voluminous mascara, the only mascara I keep in my professional kit
19. Favorite drugstore eye pallette?
- I saw a naked dupe pallete by Quo that I liked. DIdn't purchase it though
20. Favorite brand name eyeliner?
- I use Stila Stay all day Liquid liner Pen. I also use Kat Von Dee's Tattoo liner pen. For pencil, I like Makeup Forever's Aqua eyes.
21. Favorite brand name eyeshadow?
- MAC. Tarte is a close second.
22. Favorite brand name mascara?
- Diorshow! Nothing compares to this amazing stuff
23. Favorite brand name palette?
- Tarte has some nice palettes, so does Urban Decay, and Too Faced
25. If you can only use one eye makeup product, what would it be?
- Mascara. My eyes would be sad without the eyeliner though too
26. What is the difference between an eye primer and an eye base?
- I thought they were the same thing, people just called them different things. But apparently bases can be coloured
27. Any tips on applying falsies?
Don't close your eyes, you'll glue your lashes together. Also make sure they are cut to fit your eye, false lashes tend to be long and can make your eye look like its drooping down
28. Favorite brand of falsies?
29. How do you pick your shade of foundation?
- You need to put it on your jawline and match it to your neck
30. What's a good foundation for oily skin?
-Foundation has a lot to do with personal preference. I would start off with something oil-free with a matte finish
31. What's a good foundation for dry skin?
- I would start off with something a little more moisurizing or use a moisturizing primer. I have dry skin and I use a loose mineral powder
32. What's a good foundation for normal skin?
- Again, personal perference
33. How do you pick a foundation for your skin color?
- Didn't I just answer that?
34. Tinted Moisturizer, BB Cream, or Foundation?
- I like BB cream for when you need to run out the house in a hurry. Foundation is better if you are doing a full face of makeup
35. What is a BB Cream?
- BB stands for beauty balm. It gives a light coverage, evens out your skintone, and has SPF. It also has a very natural, sometimes dewy finish.
36. What do you use to apply your Foundation?
- MAC brush #130 for my BB cream, and "handy buki" from bare essentials for my mineral powder
37. How can I make my nose look slimmer or straighter?
- Contouring and highlighting
38. Cream, Powder, or Liquid Blush?
- I prefer powder
39. Favorite foundation?
- For myself, bare essentials. But for others, I'm looking into getting MUFE's HD Liquid Foundation
40. Favorite concealer?
- Still trying to find one that I have a personal preference to
41. How do you conceal a pimple?
- I use a thicker, creamy concealer, just on the actual pimple. Make sure it is the same colour as your skin
42. How do you conceal dark circles?
- Use a concealer a little ligher than your skintone, Bring it down from the inner corner of your eye down in a straight line to the bottom of your nose. Then bring it up to the outer corner of your eye making a V shape and fill it in. Make sure you blend
43. How do you get rid of or lessen dark circles?
- Eye creams and serums
44. What is your daily skin care routine?
- If I obey it properly, I cleanse, tone, mositurize, eye cream before bed. Then in the morning tone, moisturize, and eyecream
45. What is your weekly skin care routine?
- I use a scrub one a week
46. How do you prep your face for makeup?
- I do my skincare routine and use a foundation primer
47. How do you take off your makeup?
- I use the Olay cleansing cloths as mentioned earlier to take off my eyemakeup and lipstick, then do the rest of my nightly routine
48. What are some DIY face masks?
- I haven't tried any
49. Where can you buy face masks?
- Caryl Baker Visage ;) and Sephora sells some too. I don't trust the drugstore ones
50. What facial moisturizer do you recommend?
- Depends on your skin type. If you have dry skin, use a heavier one, if you have oily skin, use a lighter one
51. How can I get rid of or shrink my big pores?
- You cannot get rid of your big pores, you can only reduce the appearance of them. There are products out there for that but I have not tried any as I have dry skin which means my pores are very small
52. How do you highlight your face?
- I use a matte highlighting powder from my work. I use it on top of my cheeks above my blush and down my nose and on my forehead
53. How do you contour your face?
- I suck in my cheeks and use a bronzer. I also bring it up the sides of my face to my temples
54. How often should you clean your makeup brushes?
- Not sure how often you should technically clean them. I would say at least once a month
55. How do you clean your makeup brushes?
- Shampoo and condition them (they are made of real hair), and lay them flat to dry
56. What are some inexpensive makeup brushes?
- Real Techniques!
57. Do you prefer matte or shimmer eyeshadows?
- I like both
58. Do you prefer matte or dewey skin?
- Matte. I think some girls look nice with dewy skin but there is a fine line between dewy and shiny
59. Do you prefer matte or shiny lipstick / lipgloss?
- I like both as well. If it's a lipgloss, I like shiny and sometimes sparkly
60. When did you start wearing makeup?
- I used to wear it around the house since I can remember, but outside the house I would say 12
61. Who taught you to put on makeup?
- Myself, my mom, MAC, my makeup teacher, the internet
62. What if your favorite brand of makeup?
63. What product do you never leave home without?
- Lip balm
64. If you only had $50 dollars for makeup, what would you buy?
- Is this for my whole face? Because that would never work. I would only be able to afford my BB cream
65. Who is your favorite beauty guru on youtube?
- Wayne Goss!
66. How long do you take to get ready in the morning?
- Depends if I do my whole face/hair, It can be between an hour to an hour and a half
67. What online makeup store is your favorite?
- Camera Ready Cosmetics
68. Who are your favorite beauty blogs on tumblr?
- I just look at the pictures lol
69. How long should you keep a product?
- Depends on the product, it could be a few months to a few years
70. What product are you hoping to buy next?
- For my kit, lots of things (Lip tars, MUFE HD liquid foundation, still debating on powder). For myself, I want to try MAC's prep and prime lip